Scientific open access journal «Naukovedenie»:
1. journal is a network publication registered as a mass media in the RF Ministry for the Media (certificate of registration of mass media El № FS77-39378 of April 5, 2010);
2. In accordance with GOST 7.83-2001 the journal is a network electronic publication. This electronic publication is potentially accessible to the unlimited range of users via telecommunications networks;
3. journal «Naukovedenie» is incorporated in the «List of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the basic scientific results of thesis works for a doctor’s or candidate’s degree of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of Russia should be published» № 1782;
4. All articles published in the journal are put in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU.
In the journal «Naukovedenie» you can publish an article in the specialties:
- 08.00.00 — Economics;
- 05.02.00 — Machine Building and Engineering;
- 05.05.00 — Transport, mountain and building mechanical engineering;
- 05.13.00 — Computer science, computer facilities and management;
- 05.23.00 — Construction and architecture.