Scientific open access journal «World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology»:
1. journal is a network publication registered as a mass media in the RF Ministry for the Media (certificate of registration of mass media El № FS77-39378 of April 5, 2010);
2. In accordance with GOST 7.83-2001 the journal is a network electronic publication. This electronic publication is potentially accessible to the unlimited range of users via telecommunications networks;
3. journal «Naukovedenie» is incorporated in the «List of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the basic scientific results of thesis works for a doctor’s or candidate’s degree of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of Russia should be published» № 1782;
4. All articles published in the journal are put in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU.
In the journal «World of Science. Pedagogy and Psychology» you can publish an article in the specialties:
- 08.00.00 — Economics;
- 05.02.00 — Machine Building and Engineering;
- 05.13.00 — Computer science, computer facilities and management;
- 05.23.00 — Construction and architecture.
Open access journal
The journal «Naukovedenie» is an open access one. Open access means that the authors provide the results of their research (in the form of a full-text version of a scientific article) for a wide free-of-charge distribution through any mass media (open access). The Internet enables the largest possible number of stakeholders to learn the results of scientist’s work and use a reference to his work in the process of further work.
Our journal provides the direct open access to its content on the basis of the following principle: a free public access to the results of research contributes to increase in volume of the global exchange of knowledge.
The entire content of the journal «Naukovedenie» is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY).
This license allows other persons to distribute, edit, correct and use your work as a basis, even on a commercial basis, as long as they indicate your authorship.
On the specifics of network publication (on-line journal)
Today the refusal of the paper plate of publication is a worldwide trend of the scientific periodicals. The limited period from receipt of the article to an editor to its distribution, unrestricted limit on the tables and colored drawings, volume of abstract and references, as well as the greatest opportunities for using innovation technologies — these are not all benefits of network publication.
This network electronic publication not only keeps all the functions of a traditional scientific periodical (registration of a scientific article, its certification and distribution), but also transfers them to a higher level.
The editorial board of each scientific journal develops its requirements for the design and content of the published articles. Our requirements for the content and design of articles conform to the most relevant national and international standards and criteria developed by Higher Attestation Commission of Russia, international citation bases and scientific community.
Please note that the editorial board cannot publish a paper copy of journal parallel with the network edition. According to the international and domestic legal framework a paper and a network versions of the scientific journal are the various editions and require assignment of different ISSNs (International Standard Serial Number) and individual registration as mass media. To save your article in a paper version, you can print the cover of a particular issue, in which your article and its text have been published (it is located on the page with the content of the issue).
For its part, the editorial board of journal provides a seamless access to the electronic copy of article and its safety. All articles published in the journal are sent to the database of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU (RSCI). Annually the archives of published materials are transferred to the FSUE STC «Informregister» (Federal State Unitary Enterprise, Scientific-Research Center «Informregister»).